Our Business Immigration lawyers are experienced in assisting entrepreneurial individuals and businesses to navigate the legal framework of rules and statutory guidance which regulates the establishment of businesses by non-EEA nationals wishing to enter or remain in the UK as well as for established UK businesses who wish to employ foreign nationals whose right to work may be subject to immigration control.
Our services cover:
- Advising on Workplace Immigration Enforcement action
- Appeals against Civil Penalty Notices under s.15 Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006
- Entrepreneur Visas under the Start-up and Innovator Categories
- Obtaining a Sponsorship Licence
- Sports Immigration
- Tenant Immigration Checks under the Immigration Act 2014 Right to Rent Scheme
- Tier 2 visas (sponsored skilled workers) and Tier 5 visas (temporary workers)
Our Immigration Lawyers also specialise in helping individuals and families who wish to live and work in the UK.
Our work ranges from helping our clients to settle in the UK by applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain, British citizenship or a Permanent Residence Card; bringing new and established families together by applying for spousal visas and visitor visas; by assisting individuals and their dependents with a limited right of residence to switch to a different category of visa according to their updated circumstances and by helping vulnerable individuals and families to seek asylum and humanitarian protection.
In addition to helping clients to apply for visas and leave both within and outside the Immigration Rules or exercise their rights to freedom of movements as EEA nationals, our immigration solicitors and barristers are able to provide a complete service by representing our clients at applications for immigration bail and on appeal before the First-tier and Upper Tribunal of the Immigration and Asylum Chamber.
Speak to one of our Immigration Lawyers and find out how we can help.