Our Property Law team act for sellers and purchasers, landlords, tenants, and occupiers as well as beneficiaries across a range of property and housing law transactions and disputes.
Because our property law team act for both landlords and tenants, our clients benefit from our experience of both bringing and defending claims and applications.
Our services and work in this area cover(s):
- Beneficial interests
- Commercial conveyancing
- Commercial lease renewals
- Commercial possession proceedings
- Disrepair and other housing condition claims
- Environmental Protection Act 1990 statutory nuisance prosecutions
- Mortgage possession proceedings
- Private nuisance and Rylands v Fletcher disputes
- Residential possession proceedings
- Service charge and administration charge disputes
- Tenancy deposit disputes under Part 6 Housing Act 2004
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TOLATA) disputes
- Unlawful eviction claims and injunctions