The Black Antelope Group has been accredited with a Disability Confident Committed Certificate recognising the firm’s commitment to building disability confidence and supporting disabled staff.
Disability Confident works with employers to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations. The firm will use its membership of the scheme to access tools, guidance and advice that will assist in recruiting and retaining from the widest possible pool of talent, all of whom bring valuable skills and experience.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer, The Black Antelope Group has committed:
· to ensure that the recruitment process is inclusive and accessible;
· to communicate and promote vacancies;
· to offer an interview to applicants with a disability who meet the essential criteria for the job;
· to anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required;
· to support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work; and
· to implement at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people.